Wednesday, April 30, 2008

he gonna make you reminisce!!




Jill!!! So was driving from Westfield to Atown tonight and caught Funkmaster Flex doing "Nineties at Nine" on 97.1 (didn't Jess meet him recently?! love that!). Sooooo good. Miss that music. Heard Digable Planets and Eric B. and Rakim. Ridic. Made me so happy to hear and has inspired me to find that music for my nano ASAP! They don't make 'em like they used to. Whatever happened to Digable Planets? I used to torture Justine with that album 1st year at MHC. ah memories!


By the by I also find the whole Miley Cirus thing to be a bit disturbing. When I first saw the picture I sort of liked it until it dawned on me that SHE IS 15 and that it looks like she just emerged from a bit of a tumble if you catch my drift. eeeek. yikes. I don't like how her people are saying they had no idea how the shoot was going to turn out...come on! It is Vanity Fair and Annie Leibowitz...i'm sure they didn't just wing it!

Jess and I were discussing and laughing about how we dressed at 15 back in the day! So different! Laura Ashley/Belle France floral prints down to our ankles and shy smiles with braces!

I hear ya on the Patrick Dempsey movie...looks kind of annoying (although I will probs add it to my netflix list) and I believe that movie was already made! Right? "My Best Friends Wedding" with Julia Roberts and Dermot Mulroney (Mulrooney?). I'm personally ignoring P. De. for the moment and focusing my energies on the SATC movie coming May 31. I'm kind of over him. McDreamy blah blah blah!

No comments: