Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I mean couldya...!!!


Hey Jill!!!

First post! So I meant to post something about Earth Day yesterday but I got held up buying plastic utensils, plates and cups for Administrative Assistants' Day (that I was put in charge of at the firm?! I find that sexist...!) which were all promptly thrown out today after the lunch. oops! Yes I do feel guilty about that. I compost ok?!

So just two random thoughts that have been floating around my head lately. 1. I find two of the Jonas Brothers (middle and right in above pic) impossible to look at. I know very little about them (apparently some popular tween band who I think are from NJ...yes I'm 75) but whenever I see those two I cringe. 2. I have the same reaction, although not as severe, to Katherine Heigel's new husband Josh Kelly. I think it is because his hair is too did. Jill, any thoughts on this?! Do you have any similar reactions to some semi-celebs?!

No comments: