Monday, April 28, 2008

Yeah, heh?

Hey Juls,

Gotta check her out. Was she on Hot 97 back in the day? Well back to, Earth Day. I know we are supposed to think about giving back to the earth, preventing Global warming etc. Unfortunately, I connect with a deep sense of loss on Earth Day. Not loss in the sense of the polar ice caps melting, loss in the sense how in 1990 my parents refused to let me go into New York City to the big Earth concert in Central Park. I believe you and our other friends were able to go and revel in the fun. I missed the opportunity to belt, “Roam” by the B52s surrounded by a sea full of petrulli smelling peeps. You did get me a t-shirt, so thanks. That was nice. Knifes and forks, lady? It’s nice that you went to law school for that. Good work, don’t let the bastards bring you down. Please escape, stat. How about LA?

It’s so funny that you mentioned the Jonas brothers! I didn’t know who they were until recently. I find them to be the poor man’s Hanson. If you put them in red Adidas sweat suits, they would also rival Ben Stiller’s kids in the Royal Tenenbaums. Right? I believe that they were touring with Hannah Montana, aka daughter of Billy “Achy Breaky Heart” Cyrus. Speaking of Miley & Billy, they just did a spread in Vanity Fair together that’s creating all of this controversy. Miley is draped over Billy Ray with her stomach showing. I think the photo would be better if his mullet was back in the mix. Miss that. There is another Photo where she has no shirt on wrapped in a sheet with a sort of come hither expression on her face. Which I think is le creeps when in the first shot she is laying with her dad! The pics are highly dramatic. Annie Leibovitz shot both.

What’s really annoying me though are those ads for "Maid of Honor", starting Mc Dreamy - Patrick Dempsey. It really makes me sad that this movie was made for our gender and age group. Weddings, bridesmaids, old love, cosmos = lady hyjinks. I have a feeling I know how this flick turns out. They get together after he storms the wedding. Why can’t Patrick Dempsey return to such dramatic morsels such as “Can’t buy Me Love". When he went from totally geek to totally chic, but then he threw shit on his friends house man. Well, maybe 40 year old Dempsey is better after all. What do ya think Juls???

No comments: