Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The "Dids" Come Out At Night


Joolia,

SO funny! I was out to eat after an improv show in West Hollywood and I saw your “hair too did” nemesis out to eat. Yes, one Katherine Heigel and a certain quaffed gentleman, Josh Kelly, were dining in a booth with another couple at this delic Mexican place in West Hollywood called El Compadre. I didn’t really put too much thought to his “do” until I saw it in person. It’s a really interesting thing, it looks like an extremely well planned messy hipster style. Kind of like, I don’t care attitude on the surface, but if you really dug deep, you would see the various layers of product and care that were involved in the hair creation! I did try to capture his look with my camera. I sent one of my improv peeps, to snap a pic of her on sly, because I didn’t want to do the dirty work. But she had darted before we could zoom in on the splendor that is Josh Hair did. Do you think they read our blog and sought me out to chit chat??

BTW - I just read the 90’s bit and I’m getting together some good thoughts, feelings, and some pics of our youth cause all I wanna do zooma-zoom-zoom-zoom and boom-boom, just shake your rump….if you are so inclined. Very much on board with SATC!! No you are a “Carrie”…

No comments: