Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Broken English


Jill! That is too funny about seeing K. He and her husband! Good timing on their part!


So I want to bring to your attention this wonderful movie I saw last Sunday called "Broken English" and starring one of my favorite actresses Parker Posey. She is definitely a friend in my head! It is written and directed by Zoe Cassavetes (father famous director John Cassavetes and mother actress Gena Rowlands who is in the movie)...Drea De Matteo plays Parker's BFF. Sigh. Loved it. Takes place in NYC and Paris. Focuses on Posey's character Nora Wilder, woman in her 30s who is figuring it all out. Enter charming French man who happens to be very easy on the eyes...Found this movie to be very touching. Deals with a lot of stuff us ladies in our 30s face. Loved the city feel to it...one main scene shows a spontaneous night that goes on forever. miss that! The movie has a very intimate feel with many one on one conversations. Give it a looksee and tell me what you think! I missed the way beginning but really loved what I saw! Below click link to interview with Parker Posey and Zoe Cassavetes about the movie:


No comments: