Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm Going-Going, Back-Back to Cali-Cali.....



JOSD - A quickie for ya me lass. A guy at work sent this to me and I have to share. This sum-ups life in LA. This is really a shining moment for West Coast creativity. Enjoy.

BTW - Need to check on that radio station. Love the Indie revival. Remember 106.3 in Eatontown, home of a pre-MTV Matt Pinfield? Featured in the first Real World with Andre from Reigndance? Sigh. There is amazing station in LA, that we have discussed, Indie 103.1. I believe at the ESWS conference 2007, we might have listened to it in our travels. I've heard Lush, Catherine Wheel, Happy Mondays, Pixes, Ride… the list goes on! You would love. It's a nice combo of new & old indie music. It’s really complete throw-back to watching 120 Minutes before we snuck out of your house to swim, drink cheap whisky, and dodge bats at Tara Swersie's house. Running from the Cops was a good time. Ah memories.

For sure, right-on, namaste,
Jill

No comments: