Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Feeling like the Tu Pac to Your Biggie....



Jules...

ESWS misses your sweet literary voice. Would ya come back? It's all West with out the East. I’m really feeling all the resentment and pain from the Hip Hop era circa 1995. Is that what this is about? I thought we put that behind us. So for inspiration, I'm posting some recent pics of us when we did indeed live on the same coast. This was before I made the long journey West my dear friend. We were so carefree back then, weren't we? Ah yes, High School reunions, parties in Brooklyn Heights, steeple chases in NJ, hanging out with your brothers friends on the veranda in Westfield until the wee hours of the morning. We had it all in the palm of our hands, without the sweet appreciation of what was transpiring...true greatness.

Julia O’Shea Donohue, ESWS wants you back in game. I hope you heed the call...

Love your oldest, & dearest, friend,
Jillian Kathryn Carty a.ka. JKC

No comments: