Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm Sooorrryyy...Sooo Soorrrryyy!!!





Jill! I'm back! Apologies to all! There are no excuses but I have been crazed with work and my muse was on vacation and yada yada yada...Did not mean to neglect the wonder that is ESWS! Whilst I've been away I would like to report that I went to the Jerz Shore for Memorial Day Weekend and did not really get a retarded burn! In our younger years we tried to defy our Irish skin and not put any sunblock on to try and develop a golden tan...of course that never worked and we ended up with the back of our knees being scorched and other gorgeous bits. The plan backfired if you will...I've learned my lesson and heaved a big sigh and resigned myself to embracing the pale. Or at least slowing working up to a tan and using sunblock when I remember! There was even a time period when I got really Jerz in law school that I went to tanning salons? That has ended too thanks be to Jebus. Anyhoo, point being that at the beach I applied all the good stuff and emerged unscathed with the exception of my right arm being a bit burnt and some red splotches on my knees...but really not bad considering what used to happen! I've evoloved! Jill, since you are in the sun much more than me in gaargeous LA (bastaaad), have you gotten better with your SPF application?

Also, I just got Season 1 of Flight of the Concords via Netflix the other day. Inspired by my trip to LA where you introduced the show to me! Hilarious. I love their fan! she is brills. I think I have a crush on Bret. I believe you favor Jemaine?

Attached see pics of two bathing beauts on the shores of Ocean City, NJ and me on my way to victory during these marathon Monopoly games the gals and I were playing at the Shore...my how times have changed! It would have been flip cup or somesuch years ago!

No comments: